Important For Your Visit
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 situation, tickets for each event are limited. Ticket sales are exclusively available online. In the event that any tickets remain unsold, these will be available to buy from the FEZ box office on the day.
There is a general obligation to wear a mask. #SAFETYFIRST.
Please note our
- Rule number 1: Be happy!
- Buy an online ticket for a time slot at the weekend or during the holidays. Attendance is only possible during the time slot booked.
- Bookings for groups or classes should be made via the FEZ Central Reservation.
- Make a list of all participants and their data.
- Mouth and nose coverings are required at all times.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the Alice Museum (hand sanitiser is provided).
- Please follow the instructions of the staff in the Alice Museum and pay attention to the information boards.
- If you display symptoms such as coughing or fever, please stay at home. Only come to the Alice Museum if you are 100% healthy.
- Have fun!
Our safety precautions:
- Thorough disinfection of the exhibition rooms and exhibits after each time slot.
- Constant air circulation through open windows and fans.
- Trained staff ensuring safe conditions including quick entry without having to stand in a queue.
- The current climate means the measures we are taking could change at short notice. Please pay attention.
We thank you for your understanding.
The Alice Museum Team