An interactive exhibition for all the family
Welcome to Escape To Freedom! Join us as we go in search of traces left by freedom.
Five escape rooms are waiting for you with exciting scenarios related to the concept of freedom. You've got 30 minutes. Will you break free? Oh how you'll want to break free!
But you won't have to make it on your own, because it's important you work together as a team and think outside of the box. Every little clue could be important to help you open the locks.
Our guides will be on hand during your visit to answer any questions. You'll receive a short introduction at the beginning about how the escape rooms work. After that you're good to go. If you do get stuck, there are a few clues to be found in the little gemstones.
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 situation, tickets for each event are limited. Ticket sales are exclusively available online. In the event that any tickets remain unsold, these will be available to buy from the FEZ box office on the day.
Until Sunday 21st June 2021
Opening Hours & Entry Regulations
On weekends and public holidays
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm + 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
10:30 am – 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Museum Ticket: from €6.50
Includes Day Ticket
Please note: Tickets MUST be bought online in advance and are valid for a specific time
Weekday visits available on request
Contact: Pia Grotsch
Email: p.grotsch(at)fez-berlin.de, Tel: +4930-53071-296
Opening hours for groups (only with prior arrangement):
Target group: 5th to 9th classes (ages 10 to 15)
Capacity: max. 30 participants
Dates during school term time: Until 20th June 2021
Tues-Thurs: 09:30 am – 11:30 am, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Cost: €80 for up to 20 participants, €4.00 for each additional participant. Group helper/leaders free
Directed by: Pia Grotsch, p.grotsch(at)fez-berlin.de
Reservations: Tel: +4930-53071-333, reservierung(at)fez-berlin.de
Interactive Discovery Tour
Eine besondere Veranstaltung im Alice.
Suitable for children's birthdays and as an event for small groups
Dates: Friday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Saturday + Sunday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Subject to change!
Please note our
- Rule number 1: Be happy!
- Buy an online ticket for a time slot at the weekend or during the holidays. Attendance is only possible during the time slot booked.
- Bookings for groups or classes should be made via the FEZ Central Reservation.
- Make a list of all participants and their data.
- Mouth and nose coverings are required at all times.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the Alice Museum (hand sanitiser is provided).
- Please follow the instructions of the staff in the Alice Museum and pay attention to the information boards.
- If you display symptoms such as coughing or fever, please stay at home. Only come to the Alice Museum if you are 100% healthy.
- Have fun!
Our safety precautions:
- Thorough disinfection of the exhibition rooms and exhibits after each time slot.
- Constant air circulation through open windows and fans.
- Trained staff ensuring safe conditions including quick entry without having to stand in a queue.
- The current climate means the measures we are taking could change at short notice. Please pay attention.
We thank you for your understanding.
The Alice Museum Team